Wednesday, March 1, 2006

# 49-26

49.  I have flown to NY on a whim because I had a craving for pizza.

48.  I was over 30 the first time I cried during a movie.

47.  My favorite dessert is cheesecake with an oreo cookie crust and chocolate sauce

46.  I have never had a headache

45.  I have never broken a bone

44.  I have never had stitches

43.  The movie Dirty Rotten Scoundrels makes me howl every time I watch it.

42.  I have a garage and every time it rains when I am carrying my groceries into the house I am thankful that I work hard and am responsible enough with my paycheck to be able to afford a house with a garage.

41.  Myself, and a male who shall remain nameless, proclaimed ourselves members of the “mile high club” because we…enjoyed each others company… on top of  tower two of the World Trade Center.

40.  One of the coolest moments in my life was the first time I heard music “in stereo” through the headset of a Walkman.  I kept looking around from side to side saying “whoa…whoa!”

39.  I thought “Iceman” was way hotter than “Maverick”

38.  My sister in law Michelle is the most influential woman in my life.

37.  Although I shouldn’t, I do think fighter pilots are hot.

35.  I thought I was the coolest person when I bought my own fax machine.

34.  If I weighed 88 pounds I would STILL have a BMI of 20.

33.  #34 haunts me every single day.

32.  As successful as I have been academically I still fear failure.

31.  I have two true phobia’s:  water and spiders.  Holy ick.

30.  The last movie I saw in an actual movie theater was Titanic in 1997

29.  My biggest accomplishment to date was getting my bachelor’s degree.

28.  I never ever shop at Wal-Mart

27.  I can’t stand listening to actors who preach politics in public forums.

26.  I am addicted to Starbucks hot chocolate.  I am on my way there right now…

 

Next up…the final 25!

No comments: