Monday, February 27, 2006

#'s 74-50

Here are numbers 74 - 50 things about me! 

74.  I am a pure-bred youngest child (the youngest child of parents who were both the youngest in their sibling line).

73.  I have a brother and a sister.

72.  I have two nephews.

71.  I wonder if loving naps on weekend afternoons is normal.  Every weekend.

70.  When my cell phone rings, it plays "Push It" by Salt-n-Pepa.

69.  I love "Jack FM" and I don't know why. 

68.  I wish we had "Jack FM" here in Shreveport.

67.  My favorite meal is filet mignon and lobster tails.

66.  I sing the National Anthem at official military ceremonies on my base.

65.  I don't think my voice is all that great, but I happen to sing that song decently.

64.  When I was a little girl, I wanted to be Kurt Thomas.  Didn't care that he was male.

63.  I make one hell of a cheesecake.

62.  Someday I will have a personal trainer and a personal chef. 

61.  I love to look at the stars when there are no lights anywhere around.

60.  Seeing a hot air balloon makes me giggle and say "look look look!!!"

59.  I won't answer my phone if The Soprano's are on.

58.  I am a good leader because I am a great follower.

57.  My sister in law bought me my first massage last month in Las Vegas at the Bellagio.

56.  I prefer spending time alone more often than I like to spend time with others.

55.  I have a resume with the sentence "I am really not a people person..." on it.

54.  I run 4 days a week, and if I wasn't in the military, I wouldn't run. Ever.

53.  I have been violently attacked by a vicious dog.  To avoid that again is the only non-military exception to #54.

52. I love to read mindless drivel when I travel for business.

51.  I wish I spoke another language fluently.

50.  I am too lazy to learn another language fluently.

Tune in tomorrow for #'s 49-25!  (this is kind of fun!)

 

 

No comments: