Sunday, February 26, 2006

100 things about me

So, I have decided to steal an idea from my brother's blog and use it. He had done a list of 100 things about himself. Now, I hesitated to do this because of a couple of reasons. First, who gives a shit if they know 100 things about me or not? Second, I don't know if I could actually come up with 100 different things about myself. I fancy myself sort of simple really. However, I am going to give it a shot. And I am shooting from the hip here, so I apologize if I double up on things without realizing I have done so. If this happens, take it as a clue that I am really passionate about that aspect of myself. Also, be prepared, I am honest, and many things about me are SO not politically correct. If you can't handle it, don't read it. :)

To save room, I will do this in the following format: Today will be numbers 100-75, tomorrow will be 74-50, the next will be 49-25 and then 24-1. Here goes nothing...

100. I am a fully grown adult female who is only 4' 9" tall.

99. I have a better work ethic than most.

98. I am very self aware.

97. I am single and childless by choice

96. I love my dog more than I ever thought possible.

95. I sometimes wonder if it is normal to love my dog as much as I do.

94. I am a pro-choice republican.

93. I am very secure.

92. I don't like drinking anything carbonated.

91. The only reason I don't drink alcohol is because I don't like it.

90. I am Jewish.

89. I respect people who believe in God.

88. I don't believe in God.

87. I respect people who don't believe in God.

86. I have little patience for laziness.

85. I believe that people are the masters of their own destiny.

84. I want to destroy my TV when I hear commercials that say things like "did a stroke of bad luck hurt your credit and keep you from getting the car you deserve?"

83. People who drive in the left lane going under the speed limit irk me to no end.

82. People who rubber neck at car accidents irk me even worse.

81. If I had this kind of money, I would live on my own private island. With my dog.

80. I am working on savingthat kind of money.

79. I love convertibles.

78. I can't stand attention, even when it's positive.

77. I think people who "people watch" are rude. No one likes to be stared at.

76. I love being in the Air Force.

75. I am proud to say what I do for a living when asked.

Still reading? ha ha! Tomorrow I will come up with 74-50. If I can think of more. :)

No comments: