Sunday, January 15, 2006

What a blast!

Whoo hoo!!!  The chick trip was a rousing success!!  Actually the entire trip was awesome!  I saw my sister in law, my brother and my two gorgeous nephews.  My sister in law and I went to Las Vegas for three days of my trip and my o' my.  Las Vegas is something that must be experienced rather than described.  However, I will attempt to describe at least one part of the trip.  My sister in law and I went to see the show Le Reve at the Wynn.  Done by the same guys who put together Cirque Du Soleil. Yee ha.  I have come to the conclusion that two men, with the right physique, are downright sexy together.  Holy macaroni.  The entire show was sensual, emotional, and had its share of eroticisim.   Splendid.  Holy hot men.  Don't get me wrong, the show wasn't just about sexy men.  Not by any means. However, that is what I chose to focus on.  Hee hee. 

I also went to a spa for the first time at the Bellagio where we stayed, and had my very first massage.  My sister in law does that kind of self-pampering all the time, but I have never had the desire really to partake.  I get a pedicure about twice a month, but that doesn't really count as self-pampering, does it?  It was somewhat nerve wracking at first because all of us women were running around naked.  I think i was the only one with a complex about it.  Once I got over myself, I was able to relax and enjoy it.  And the Bellagio has really good coffee, among other things... 

We got back to Seattle, and had a chance to really enjoy the city.  Washington state is beautiful.  Even raining it's just fantastic.  The mall in downtown Seattle is serious.  It's anchors are Niemen Marcus, Sax's, Macy's, and Nordstroms.  That's what I'M talkin' bout!  Not a freakin' Sears or Dillards to be found!  LIFE IS GOOD in Seattle!  I might want my next assignment to be there.  It was almost painful to come back to Bossier City.  As I have said before, there are worse places to be than Bossier City.  It's not bad here, but we don't even have a Macy's.  Have I said that before?  I think I am starting to develop a pattern here...

No comments: