Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ten great things going on in my life

Life is good.   I am giddy and excited about all that is happening right now.  Here is a list of 10 great things happening or are about to happen in my life!

1.  I got promoted to Captain!  For those of you who remember the movie Stripes,  I am now "Captain Stillman".  Lucky for me, most of the people I work with are too young to remember John Laroquette's infamous character in the movie.  Also lucky for me, unlike Laroquette, I am a woman.  :)

2.  I am leaving Korea in 2 weeks and 4 more days!

3.  I am going to North Carolina which, in my opinion is one of the most beautiful states on the east coast.

4.  Bought myself a great house with 4 bedrooms and a big yard (see picture!)

5.  I will get my doggy back!  I can't wait to see my Macy Moo again!

6.  I will get my car back!  I can't wait to drive my car again.  

7.  My boss loves me.  It's a really big deal when your boss loves you.   It can make or break your daily life and mine is awesome.

8.  My coworkers love me.  See #7 for why this is a good thing.

9.  When I get back to the states, I get to and become a shoe-whore again.

10.  I had a pedicure today to prepare for # 9, and my toes look pretty.

No comments: