Friday, August 4, 2006

Funny movie line

It took me a while, but I finally got around to watching the movie Office Space for the first time about 3 months ago.  Now, almost like Napoleon Dynamite, every time it's on, I can't bring myself to turn it off.  One of the funniest lines I have ever heard came from that movie.  It was the scene after the three guys found out that they had made an error in their calculations and they ended up with a lot of money.  They were sitting in their apartment and trying to figure out how to hide the money and one of the guys is looking up "money laundering" in the dictionary and as he's reading the definition the other guy says "I can't believe we are such nerds that we have to look up "money laundering" in the dictionary." 

It just kills me every time I see it.  Of course the scene when they take the copier out into the field and destroy it with a bat to the song "Damn, It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta" is right up there in the top ten for me too.    I guess I just spent too many years as a prairie doggin' cube jockey.  Doesn't take much to make me giggle.

No comments: