Monday, August 9, 2004

Six days to go

I can't believe it's down to the final week already.   Seems like only yesterday I received my assignment and class start date.   At this point, I am eager to just get going with this already. 

On Friday night, I had dinner with a few friends from my old office.  I can't believe that even though I have been gone for almost 5 weeks, that everyone who was told about it (with the exception of one) was able to come.   I guess I kind of thought that after 5 weeks, most folks wouldn't even remember my name, let alone come to a dinner to say "ciao". A dutch dinner at that!  So I was humbled to say the least.  We went to PF Chang's in Boca and all was plesant.  One of my friends stopped a person outside the restaurant and asked him to take a picture of the group of us and he did.  I will likely get that picture emailed to me today or tomorrow and I can post it up here.

Right now, I am having a craving for Starbucks, so I must answer the demand!

No comments: